In the last 19 years, Anand has spoken to millions through television shows, radio talks, in-house trainings, books, newspaper interviews and articles, as well as daily meetings and workshops held at Anand Ashram (affiliated with United Nations), One Earth Retreat Center, Anand Krishna Center and Graha Indonesia, the four centers of meditation established by him in the Indonesian Capital of Jakarta, the suburban city of Bogor, the palatial ancient city of Yogyakarta, and the beautiful island of Bali.
He has also inspired several popular movements and Centers for Self Development, among others:
- The National Integration Movement, with almost 30 branches all over Indonesia and overseas representation, including one in the Middle East.
- Forum Kebangkitan Jiwa (Forum for Revival of The Human Spirit) – which has given free Self Development Programs to more than 25,000 teachers within last 4 years.
- Anand Krishna Centres in many major cities.
- L’Ayurveda Center for Holistic Healing and Inner Beauty in Jakarta and Bali.
- AK Global Co-Operation, a national co-operative society with branches in several cities.
- California Bali Friendship Association
- Brazil Indonesia Friendship Association
- Tibet Indonesia Friendship Association
- Secret Garden of The Divine Mother, Dedicated to Healing Mother Earth and All Her Children, located in Kuta (Bali).
- AK Education Foundation, First Interfaith School in Bali.
- Bali Dvipa Charitable Clinic in Bali.
- Ibu Pertiwi Reading Room in Bali.
- AK Cultural Center in Surakarta (Central Java).
- Regular Free Medical and Trauma Relief Camps
Anand has appeared on all major National Medias, several Regional Medias – both Print and Electronic. He has weekly column in one of the Major Print Medias, and TV as well as Radio Shows.
In Jakarta, his show on “Q” and Parliamentarian “Swara” TV Channels, entitled “Building Indonesia Anew with Anand Krishna” was a great success. And, so was the second season, entitled “Building The World Anew with Anand Krishna”.
Among other prominent members of Indonesian Society, those who have appeared on these shows are the 4th President of Indonesia, HE Abdurrachman Wahid; Governor Mangku Pastika of Bali Bombing Case Fame; Sultan of Yogyakarta; HE Ambassador of Australia for Indonesia; Several MPs, Artists, etcetera.
Now, he is working on the third season: Anand Krishna on Q.
However, his most outstanding contribution and legacy are his more than 130 books published within the last 13 years, with more than a million copies sold all over Indonesia.
One of his titles in English, “Voice of Indonesia”, was released in California and discussed on the Campus Radio of the University of California at Santa Barbara in the year 2007. His second release overseas was “One Earth, One Sky, One Humankind” in December 2009 at Melbourne during the Parliament of World’s Religions Convention.